Some great uses for the Rapid Shelter
- Rapid business disaster recovery solutions
- Transport and logistics – Tactical and strategic solutions
- Waste and recycling
- Production halls
- Aviation hangars
- Marine refit and boat building shelters
- Agricultural barns and livestock shelters
Rapid Shelter – Temporary Fabric Buildings
Rapid Shelter Specification
Toro’s Rapid Shelters are a great solution as either permanent or temporary fabric buildings. They are made with the same high quality galvanized steel tubular steel frames and are covered with a rugged PVC coated polyester fabric used on our larger shelters. Even though Rapid Shelters are used as temporary fabric buildings you can expect over a generation of service from them.
- The Rapid Shelter, is a light-weight structure, yet strong. It is made using high quality galvanized tubular steel: (32mm – 60mm OD)
- The standard structure widths are from: 8m to 15m.
- Minimum eave height: 3m (4m and 5m variants as well)
Benefits of the Rapid Shelter
- Delivery lead times for a standard Toro Rapid fabric structure are 30 days.
- Many parts of the steel structure are prefabricated and can be shipped quickly.
- The Installation time for a Rapid Structure is significantly shorter than installation time for conventional buildings.
- Toro Rapid Fabric structures do not necessarily require a reinforced concrete foundation, except in regions with strong wind.
- The Rapid structure can be anchored to concrete, tarmac, hard core, even bare earth (dependent on ground conditions).
- The Rapid fabric structure structure is often fastened to the ground with steel anchors.
- The structure can be easily relocated.
- Even re-sold.
- They are designed to withstand the harshest of weather conditions – Where other structures fail.