Biomass Storage Facilities
Key Benefits of Toro Biomass Storage Systems
- 20% less than the nearest comparable competition and built to last a lifetime
- Compliant with Environment Agency guidelines, including new fire control measures
- Temporary and permanent biomass storage structures offer flexibility
- Little or no foundation requirements save you time and money
- Compliant with building regulations and Eurocodes
A biomass storage facility, built to last, for 20% less than the nearest comparable competition
• Cost effective and affordable biomass storage for 50 tonnes to 20,000 tonnes of fuel.
• Compliant with building regulations and environment agency legislation.
• Quality laminated membrane structure built to last a lifetime.
• Temporary and permanent buildings for wood chip storage.
Quality laminated membrane structure
• Built to last a lifetime.
• Galvanised frame and stainless steel fixings resist corrosive attack from high moisture environment.
• Ultra tough laminated membrane requires zero maintenance.
• Biomass storage designed to withstand the extremes of the UK’s severe weather.
Temporary and permanent buildings
• Toro will work with you to understand your requirement and optimise the solution.
• Storage solutions for anything from 50 to 20,000 tonnes of biomass storage.
• Can store wood pellet, wood chip, straw, miscanthus or grain.
• Toro can supply push walls/retaining walls to meet your requirement.
• Installation in days not months to minimise the impact on your operations.
• Short lead times to ease your time constraints.
• Shelters can be re-purposed, re-located or re-sold which could offer huge cost savings and also means the shelters can be classified as ‘semi-permanent’.
Compliant with Building Regulations and the Environment Agency
• Complies with Environment Agencies’ legislation for covered waste storage.
• Check here for waste storage permit exemptions.
• Built to survive your climate, offers a safe working environment for your employees.
• Compliant with Eurocode building regulations.
• The highest standards of Health and Safety best practice will be maintained by our installers.
• Individually designed and configured to a size and colour to help meet your planning permission requirement.
We do the hard work
• Toro will help you do develop the full requirement.
• Complete turnkey facilities available, Toro will manage everything from concept to acceptance.
• Our structures and membranes come with a 5 year warranty as standard but we can extend this at a nominal cost with additional inspections of the structure.