Vehicle Maintenance Shelters – Where ever you are
Meeting the demands of the military deployed on expeditionary operations or servicing the mining industry in the Sub-Saharan desert. Our vehicle maintenance shelters are made in Europe to Euro-code standards and built to last a lifetime,
even in the harshest environments.
Toro maintenance shelters are designed to be deployable, relocatable and modular. You might be looking for a military type shelter which can be packed away into a self contained ISO-workshop and inflated and deployed in under an
hour. Alternatively you may have a five year contract as a mine operator or a maintenance contract for the trucks.
Not Just a Workshop
There are several advantages to combining a covered workshop area with standard or converted ISO containers or with modular buildings.
- The ISO containers can provide storage for and assist transport of the roof canopy when the workshop is not deployed.
- When the workshop is in use, the shipping containers offer secure storage for tool and parts.
- The containers can also be used to house heavy, bulky or sensitive equipment such as your HVAC system or lathe.
- The image below shows a specially modified container designed and supplied by Toro to house Graco oil pumps for the oil and lubrication bay.
- Toro also design and supply modular accommodation to integrate into the vehicle maintenance area for office space, accommodation or welfare facilities.